Reporting to the Director of Sales and Operations the Digital Marketing Executive will be required to carry out a number of account management & marketing administrative responsibilities. You will be able to work remotely.
This can be a remote position with flexible working hours.
o Weekly tasks including: changing creative, auditing affiliates
o Send Affiliate Newsletter for clients’ promotions.
o Collate Affiliate Network opportunities, and produce in agency branded documents to be sent to clients.
o Competitors Analysis for clients.
o Create internal documents e.g. procedural, contact lists.
o Write copy for email marketing campaigns.
o Identify new publishers, and content opportunities.
o Affiliate Optimisation – agree tenancy placements, and/or commission increased based exposure for clients.
o Monitor and report return on investment for each online marketing initiative
o Develop, lead and manage long-term affiliate promotional activity plans between multiple site types, achieving agreed targets.
– 1+ Years Marketing Experience (agency or client side)
– Good organisational and administration skills.
– Ability to recognise new avenues for marketing opportunities.
– Self-motivated and be able to use own initiative.
– Ability to use social media.
– Computer literate across Microsoft Office.